Graduate Student Organization
- About Us
The Plant Pathology Graduate Student Organization (PPGSO) is a student run association for all graduate students in the Plant Pathology Department at the University of Florida.Our goals are:
- To promote communication among graduate students, faculty, and staff.
- To develop cultural, recreational, and professional activities for graduate students.
- To provide support for incoming students.
- To promote interactions with graduate associations in other academic programs at the University of Florida.
- To sponsor outreach activities to connect with Gainesville community through volunteering.
Be a Mentor - Join the Mentor Program!