Welcome to the Dufault Lab Page
Here, you will find information for growers, researchers, and students. Our lab focuses on disease control of row crops and vegetables. Some of our crops include: Peanuts, Cotton, Watermelons, Potatoes, and Peppers.
Currently, we have two PhD Students and three DPM students. We also have one postdoctoral research associate, one technician, and several undergraduate assistants. We consider ourselves a cohesive and dynamic laboratory.
For more information, scroll down further and don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Previous Lab Members
- Tatiana Sanchez - DPM - 2016
- Ellen Dickstein – Research Technician 2014 - 2015
- Jeremy Welter - Undergraduate Lab Assistant 2014
- Michelle Oliveira - Inter-program Graduate Student (Dr. Natalia Perez/GCREC) - 2013 - 2014
- Kshitij Khatri – Graduate Assistant (MS) 2013
- Cláudia Regina Scapin Buffara - Visiting Scientist (Brazil) 2011
- Ken Johnson - Graduate Assistant (DPM) 2011 - 2012
- Todd Leeson - Graduate Assistant (DPM) 2010 - 2011