The UF/IFAS Plant Diagnostic Center
Hours of operation:
8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday; closed weekends and UF holidays**
**Our after-hours sample drop-off cooler is always ready for your samples, even when the lab is closed. In-person delivery works best, or you can indicate to a courier that they should leave the package in the cooler. Make sure the package does not require a signature. We do not recommend that you use the US Postal Service; they will not deliver after-hours, on weekends or during UF holidays.
As a University of Florida laboratory, we follow UF’s closure schedule. We also close for the last two weeks of December to close out samples, bookkeeping, and projects.
2018 Holidays (lab closures)
- New Year’s Day –Monday, January 1
- Martin Luther King, Jr.’s Birthday – Monday, January 15
- Memorial Day – Monday, May 28
- Independence Day – Wednesday, July 4th
- Labor Day – Monday, September 3
- UF Homecoming – Thu-Fri, October 12-13 (tentative)
- Veterans Day – Friday, November 12
- Thanksgiving – Thursday, November 22 & Friday, November 23
- Winter break – Saturday, December 15 through Tuesday, January 1