The UF/IFAS Plant Diagnostic Center
Hours of operation:
8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday; closed weekends and UF holidays**
Building 1291, 2570 Hull Road, UF Gainesville campus, behind Fifield Hall. (Find us on the map)
**Our after-hours sample drop-off cooler is always ready for your samples, even when the lab is closed. In-person delivery works best, or you can indicate to a courier that they should leave the package in the cooler. Make sure the package does not require a signature. We do not recommend that you use the US Postal Service; they will not deliver after-hours, on weekends or during UF holidays.
As a University of Florida laboratory, we follow UF’s closure schedule. We also close for the last two weeks of December to close out samples, bookkeeping, and projects.
2019 Holidays (lab closures)
- Martin Luther King, Jr.’s Birthday – Monday, January 21
- Memorial Day – Monday, May 27
- Independence Day – Thursday, July 4th
- Labor Day – Monday, September 2
- UF Homecoming – Fri, October 11
- Veterans Day – Monday, November 11
- Thanksgiving – Wednesday, November 27 - Friday, November 29
- Winter break – Wednesday, December 18 through Tuesday, January 1
Thank you for using our service!