Solutions for your Plants
Fruit normally means the fleshy seed-associated structures of a plant that are sweet or sour, and edible in the raw state, such as apples, bananas, grapes, cherries, blueberries, strawberries, lemons, oranges and more.
Phone: (352) 273-4622
Specialization: Turfgrass, ornamental plant, and small fruit diseases: diagnosis, management, and epidimology of fungal diseases.
Archival Fact Sheets
The following fact sheets are for archival purposes only. For the most up to date information reach out to your local IFAS Extension office.
- PP-21 - Diseases of Avocado
- PP-23 - Some Common Diseases of Mango in Florida
- PP-35 - Some Common Diseases of Papaya in Florida
- PP-120 - Angular Leaf-spot - A Bacterial Disease on Strawberries in Florida
- PP-129 - Powdery Mildew of Strawberries
- PP-198 - Botrytis Blossom Blight of Southern Highbush Blueberry