Solutions for your Plants
Ornamental plants are plants that are grown for decorative purposes in gardens and landscape design projects, as houseplants, cut flowers and specimen display. The cultivation of ornamental plants are called floriculture, forms a major branch of horticulture.
Phone: (407) 884-2034 Ext. 127
Specialization: Fungal diseases of ornamental and other crops: early detection, molecular diagnosis, and management.
Phone: (352) 273-4622
Specialization: Turfgrass, ornamental plant, and small fruit diseases: diagnosis, management, and epidimology of fungal diseases.
Phone: (850) 875-7154
Specialization: Disease management, disease resistance, integrated pest management, identification of plant pathogenic microorganisms of vetetable and ornamental plants.
Phone: (813) 633-4133
Specialization: Etiology and control of diseases affecting citrus, strawberry, and ornamental plants.
Phone: (813) 633-4121
Specialization: Diagnosis and management of diseases of vegetable and ornamental crops. Bio-based disease management.
- PP-17 - Alternaria Leaf Spot of Schefflera
- PP-29 - Diseases of Pittosporum in Florida
- PP-30 - Phytotoxicity on Foliage Ornamentals Caused by Bactericides and Fungicid
- PP-42 - Dasheen Mosaic Disease of Araceous Foliage Plants
- PP-44 - Fusarium Wilt of Canary Island Date Palms in Florida
- PP-197 - Sudden Oak Death
- PP-202 - Professional Disease Management Guide for Ornamental Plants