Skip to main content
Cropping Systems and Disease Management
- Jeremy Brawner - Forest Health Genetic Resources, Quantitative genetics and genomics of disease resistance.
- Megan Dewdney - Detection, epidemiology, and management of citrus pathogens.
- Nicholas Dufault - Biology and management of fungal pathogens of row crops, including watermelon and peanut. Fungicide resistance.
- Mathews Paret - Antibacterial Nanomaterials, Field Diagnostics, Integrated Pest Management, International Agriculture
- Natalia Peres - Disease etiology and management of strawberries, citrus, and ornamental crops. Crop advisory systems for disease management.
- Richard Raid - Disease etiology and management on vegetable crops, herbs, and sugarcane. Barn owls for agricultural rodent control and STEM education.
- Pamela Roberts - Diagnosis, epidemiology, and integrated management of vegetable diseases. Plant disease diagnosis.
- Ian Small - Plant disease epidemiology and smart ag crop protection. Digital evaluation of plant phenotypes in relation to genetic selection and management practices.
- Brantlee Spakes-Richter - Teaching & curriculum, diseases of experimental crops and native/naturalized plants
- Gary Vallad - Etiology and management of bacterial and fungal vegetable diseases. Development and implementation of bio-based disease management strategies.
- Shouan Zhang - Detection, biology, epidemiology, and integrated management of vegetable and tropical fruit diseases.