Solutions for your Plants
Agronomic crops are staple food crops, such as corn, rice, beans, and wheat, which are produced on a large scale and represent the foundation of our human food supply. Agronomic crops also include cereal or grain crops; grain legumes or pulses and oilseed crops for food, feed or industrial use; pasture and forage crops; fiber crops; sugar crops; and starchy root and tuber crops.
Phone: (352) 273-4623
Specialization: Diseases of vegetables and agronomic crops: development of integrated crop management programs.
Phone: (850) 875-7120
Specialization: Plant disease epidemiology and smart ag crop protection. Digital evaluation of plant phenotypes in relation to genetic selection and management practices.
Archival Fact Sheets
The following fact sheets are for archival purposes only. For the most up to date information reach out to your local IFAS Extension office.
- PP-01 - Rhizoctonia Seedling Blights of Vegetables and Agronomic Crops
- PP-04 - Stem Rot of Agronomic Crops and Vegetables (Southern blight, White mold)
- PP-05 - Peanut Leaf Spot and Rust
- PP-12 - Bacterial Soft Rots of Vegetables and Agronomic Crops
- PP-15 - Common Leaf Diseases of Flue Cured Tobacco
- PP-16 - Some Common Soybean Leaf and Stem Diseases
- PP-22 - Sclerotinia Diseases of Vegetable and Field Crops in Florida
- PP-37 - Rust Diseases of Several Legumes and Corn in Florida
- PP-38 - Diseases of Small Grains in North and Central Florida
- PP-41 - Rhizoctonia Diseases in Aboveground Plant Parts of Agron.and Veg.crops
- PP-53 - Diseases of Agronomic and Vegetable Crops caused by Pythium
- PP-139 - Cylindrocladium Black Rot (CBR) of Peanut, Soybean, and Forage Legumes
- Circ 914 - Tomato spotted wilt virus of Agronomic, vegetable and ornamental crop
- Circ 1025 - Some Diseases of Veg. and Agronomic Crops Caused by Fusarium in Flor
- Circ 1073 - Foliar and Head Diseases of Sorghum in Florida
- Circ 1130 - Some Diseases of Corn in Florida
- Circ 1207 - Bacterial Wilt of Row Crops in Florida