Skip to main content
Tomatoes, Peppers, and Potatoes
- Nicholas Dufault - Biology and management of fungal pathogens of row crops, including watermelon and peanut. Fungicide resistance.
- Jeffrey Jones - Molecular genetics and genomics of bacterial pathogens, particularly Xanthomonads. Biotechnology of disease resistance in tomato and pepper.
- Mathews Paret - Antibacterial Nanomaterials, Field Diagnostics, Integrated Pest Management, International Agriculture.
- Pamela Roberts - Diagnosis, epidemiology, and integrated management of vegetable diseases. Plant disease diagnosis.
- Gary Vallad - Etiology and management of bacterial and fungal vegetable diseases. Development and implementation of bio-based disease management strategies.
- Shouan Zhang - Detection, biology, epidemiology, and integrated management of vegetable and tropical fruit diseases.