Solutions for your Plants
Agronomic crops are staple food crops, such as corn, rice, beans, and wheat, which are produced on a large scale and represent the foundation of our human food supply. Agronomic crops also include cereal or grain crops; grain legumes or pulses and oilseed crops for food, feed or industrial use; pasture and forage crops; fiber crops; sugar crops; and starchy root and tuber crops.
Phone: (352) 273-4622
Specialization: Turfgrass, ornamental plant, and small fruit diseases: diagnosis, management, and epidimology of fungal diseases.
Archival Fact Sheets
The following fact sheets are for archival purposes only. For the most up to date information reach out to your local IFAS Extension office.
- PP-18 - 'Helminthosporium' Leaf Spot
- PP-19 - Gray Leaf Spot
- PP-20 - Brown Patch (also called Rhizoctonia Blight)
- PP-25 - Pythium Root Rot
- PP-31 - Take-All Root Rot (referred to Bermuda Grass Decline on Bermuda Grass)
- PP-36 - Dollar Spot
- PP-43 - Fairy Ring
- PP-56 - Anthracnose in Turfgrass
- PP-57 - Cercospora Leaf Spot
- PP-58 - Rust
- PP-59 - Slime Mold
- PP-60 - Key for Identification of Landscape Turfgrass Diseases
- PP-203 - Pythium Blight of Overseeded Turfgrass