Skip to main content
Fungal and Oomycete Biology & Plant Interactions
- Jeremy Brawner - Forest Health Genetic Resources, Quantitative genetics and genomics of disease resistance.
- Liliana Cano - Molecular genetics and genomics of disease resistance in citrus and other crops. Pathogen genomics.
- Megan Dewdney - Detection, epidemiology, and management of citrus pathogens.
- Erica Goss - Population genetics, evolution and emergence of plant pathogens.
- Jeffrey Rollins - Molecular biology and genomics of fungal plant pathogens. Pathogenic mechanisms and multicellular developmental. Necrotrophic pathogens particularly Sclerotium rolfsii.
- Matthew Smith - Fungal Evolution, Ecology and Systematics; special interests in ectomycorrhizal fungi, truffles, zygomycetes.
- Gary Vallad - Etiology and management of bacterial and fungal vegetable diseases. Development and implementation of bio-based disease management strategies.